Friday, December 16, 2005

Books

It's the end of term! Hurray! I can finally have a day off, but not for a while, because I still have loads to do. On wednesday I recovered from my grrrrsomeness with alcohol and The Nightmare Before Christmas, which was awesome-super-splendid. Then on thursday I read for my presentation on the train, played with some genuine medieval documents for magic and medicine, which was fantastic, and I got quite excited. Then in the evening Hannah and Bob-bob the Bob abandoned me, so I went out with my cell and we watched the Dead Poets Society and ate too much and had mulled wine. Then I wrote my presentation in bed, which seemed ok, despite the odds. Today I went to the pub with my class and my tutors and started drinking before lunch. Unfortunately I left before anyone was drunk, but I did get some money from the university, 10 REALLY heavy books (which I still have to carry home. I shouldn't've worn boots today...) and some paper. Ooh, and this is the third day in a row I've forgotten to eat lunch! How amazing am I?! Ooh, and we're back onto purple! Well exciting! Anyway, this afternoon I have to tidy my room (which could take quite some time) and pack, which should keep my mind off the fact that I'll be all alone... And then tomorrow I'm going to see my grandparents. Hurray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home