Friday, November 11, 2005

The End

Excellent news, one and all! Yesterday I had my LAST EVER LECTURE!!! EVER!!! Even if I do a Masters, I still don't have lectures for that, so I'll never have to take notes while someone else rambles on ever again! What excellent news! Additonally, I saw Corpse Bride on wednesday. 'Twas super fantastic! (Note enthusiasm. I'm in a surprisingly good mood today.) Never has a plasticine figure been so desirable... No, seriously, if everyone was as gaunt and thin as Victor I'd be a happy person. Which is maybe a tad sad. Ooh, that rhymes! Erm... Ooh, today I got my exam paper for my so-called 'takeaway exam' (if it sounds like a load of rubbish to you, thats because it is...) I have narrowed the essay I shall be writing down to one of the following:
1. How illusory is the distinction between elite and popular religion?
2. Have historians tended to over-emphasise religious change at the expense of continuity?

Sounds fun, doesn't it? Well, maybe not... But if you have any thoughts on these or other helpful subjects, be sure to let me know! Which leads me on to the subject of work, and how much I have of it... Well, my theory was that the less stressed out I am about work, the better I'll do this year. However, this means that I'm just not doing any at all, as my deadlines as so far away, yet gradually creeping up on me, thereby increasing my stress greatly. So far this week I have to create a bibliography for my dissertation (once I've chosen a subject...) before friday, done all my reading for, and hopefully written my first assessed essay of the year, and done the reading for both of my classes. Additionally, I need to come up with a title and bibliography for my reasearch essay, and I'm supposedly looking at jobs and Masters for next year at the same time. It's like the university doesn't want us to have a social life or something! But the good news is that I'm going to Camden to buy some shoes tomorrow, which will be amazing. Both the shoes and the shopping, that is. Also I get to see Becky, which should be nice, as long as she isn't too crazy ;-) Other than that, there is no news. Except that o2 sucks. Never ever ever trust an online phone company. Especially if you're cursed... But in general life is good, and so ends my rant. Hope my very small ('elite') readership is all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home