Monday, November 14, 2005

Icy hands

Good grief, its cold in here! My poor little fingers... In an attempt to keep them from freezing solid I'll wiggle them as I type [wiggles fingers]. There you go! Well, Appart from nearly dying of cold, it's been a very exciting weekend. On friday I discovered that my blood's A+, just incase you'd like some. I also sorted my phone out singlehandedly, as no one was willing or able to help (sucky friends). Then in the evening Bob and I braved the iguana, which was actually really cool, so we'll be going back some time. If we aren't to preoccupied with work etc... Ooh, and I was drunk after four *single* vodka and cranberry juices! Being a lightweight is an amazing bargain!!! Then on saturday I met Becky on a train and we went to London. In Camden, Becky was scared of Cyber Dog and the people, but we bought many exciting things, including the most beautiful shoes in the world, but not furry leg-warmers. But I'm ashamed to say I have been obsessing about them since, and I plan to make some myself as soon as I have the opertunity. Ooh, now I'm all excited!!! But anyway, then we went for coffee, to the Imperial War Museum where we saw a pigeon parachute, and for all-you-can-eat (i.e. not very much any more) dinner. And on Sunday I went to church a couple of times and still didn't do any work. Silly me. Ooh, but I did do a bibliography for my dissertation now, by copying it from a book I was reading (ummm). So all good. Other than that I don't have any news at all. Also, I don't have time to blog this week, as I have an essay to read for and I'm away over the weekend, but expect an update this time next week. Well, til then take care. And don't freeze, as I fear I might. Brrrrrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home