Friday, December 02, 2005

Ill

I correct myself, these are the REALLY manky colours. But fortunately this is apporopriate, as I'm currently ill. Now when was the last time I posted..? Loads of stuff should've happened since my last entry. Im not sure what, though. I don't think I did anything productive at the weekend, which was silly of me. Then on monday I WENT TO FAITHLESS!!! Which was AMAZING!!! The best thing since sliced bread/condoms. I can't believe it was only 2 hours, I feel like I've been cheated out of 90 min of my life, but it was definitely worth it. Plus my leg warmers were amazing (untill they got all muddy. I've washed them not, though) and I got to see Fern and her crew. Unfortunately it was cold and I wasn't wearing very much. Then we went to Tesco. Then I went home, which was super weird, but I couldn't sleep because my fish were too loud and my room was cold and my bed smelt of cigarrettes. Bleurgh! Then I saw my parents very briefly, but they didnt like my legwarmers or my beautiful shoes, which just proves that parent's oppinions don't count. Grrr... Ooh, this is actually a really nice colour! It's a shame I'm about to change it... Anyway, I bought officially the world's best sandwich on the way back (Marks and Spencer's Christmas sandwich with turkey, bacon and stuffing. Expencive, but worth every penny. Has to be tasted to be believed!) But unfortunately after I got back from student group on tuesday evening I felt ill, and on wednesday morning I was ill, and I've been recovering since. Hopefully the sandwich wasn't to blame, because I feel an addiction coming on, and I can't afford to give up work for 2 days everytime I eat a sandwich. And so I've been incapacitated for the last few days, unable to work, get to London or, alas, blog. But not I'm back, and the colours are getting progressively worse. I have a feeling they'll improve next time though. Ooh, I just got an email from my tutor summoning me. I'll call it a day for the time being, but I shall be back. Stay un-ill (it does NOT get my seal of approval). xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing since condoms? But, they ain't that great, condoms, i mean. Faithless did indeed rock. xxx

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home