Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Waffle

As is generally the case by this end of term, I have neither anything to say, nor and time in which to say it. This leaves us with the dilemma of what to say on my blog today... I should probably give up and not put anything, but I really want to get through these manky colours before Christms. Since friday, the internet has been out of action, so no msn (nooooooooooo!), but fortunately i was busy doing work (supposedly) for my essay the whole time anyway. I've now written said essay, and it took me a lot longer that it should've, concluding (finally) at c.1am this morning. Hurray! Other exciting things this week include shopping yesterday (I got a sparkley hand bag and the best sandwich in the world again), Student Group (the last one EVER!!! Noooooooooo!), and my laundry. As you can doubtless tell, it's been a whirlwind rollercoster of thrills and spills. And sarcasm. Actually, the paper told me at the weekend that there are multiple (possibly 5?) different tones for sarcasm in Japanese. The perfect language! And so on that note I must draw this entry to a close. If you've been as bored by my week as me, please write to tell me! I can reply between reading books on the history of religion... xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger David Hulbert said...

Japanese sounds awesome. I want to learn Chinese first though.

1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home