Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stress

It's been an intense few days here. I'm so stressed that my knee's hurt, but also quite excited. My brain's confused and I'm all twitchy, and its not good. Being the last week of term, I have multiple christmas parties, but also evil deadlines, so my brain doesn't know whether to be happy or sad. On Monday, for example, I did a horrible evil essay all day, but then went out for Robyn's birthday which was fantastic! And then I was doing essay all morning yesterday, but I spent the whole afternoon getting ready to go out, and the CT christmas social was fantastic! I ate so much I nearly died, but then They played Bon Jovi for me, so we had to dance lots. I got home quite early, at about 1.30, but then I couldn't sleep til at least 3.30 (on account of coffee, hormones and the giant hoover) and I weirdly woke up at 7.30, which wasn't nice. Then I had to do the bibliography and references for my essay, and it all went horribly wrong from there. I don't want to think about it any more, but events included my printer not working, my disc corrupting, having to run back home to make another copy, and run back before the deadline. Unfortunately I still have to so my presentation on friday, even though the article I need doesn't exist, so i can't even relax now. I think I need a lot of alcohol... Anyway, I'm sure you don't care about that. I'm going to go and hit my head against a brick wall now. Roll on Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"giant hoover"!!! WOW WEE! Did you take any photos?

4:02 pm  
Blogger Polyhymnia said...

No. You can leave your name if you like, I promise not to hunt you down and attack you with a hammer...

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home