Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Post the first!

Check this out! I have a blog now! One day I'll even tell some people about it so that it'll have a purpose, but until then, it's a complete waste of my precious, precious time... But the good news it that I dont really have anything to talk about, so at least the posts will be short. Ooh, and I have a lecture in 24 minutes, so I'd better make this quick. Ooh, and I dont have any way of putting pictures on this computer, but hopefully I'll have a new phone/camera soon, and then maybe even a usb stick. Who knows...? But until then, let me tell you about Jareth's exciting adventures in Surrey this week... Well, the highlight so far actually took place in Berkshire, which isn't in Surrey (on account of being a county of its very own) when we went on a clubbing expedition to Reading and I laughed a lot at some guys and had a glass of alcoholic cream. And there was a cat in my bed. I also saw Becky (hello Becky, if you're reading this!) and Richard, who wasn't nearly as scary as promised. Yesterday I went on annother exciting expedition, but this time to Woking (that might be in Berkshire too, but I'm not too sure), where we partook of the bowling. We were going to go to Feltham, but Egham Hill went insane, so we couldn't. Ooh, these colours are very pale. Wait a sec... Hmm, thats a bit better. Anyway, I came joint first with 130 in the first game by being in the cheaty bumper lane, and then.... well, I didn't do *quite* as well when the bumpers were gone, but it was super fun anyway. And today will be brilliant too, because we're going to see the corpse bride! Unfortunately all of this fun means I dont have time to do all the millions of works I have, but hey! Ooh, this is a lot longer than I thought it'd be. Go me! But now I have 15 min before my lecture, so maybe I ought to work out what else these so-called 'blogs' do... Posts may appear again in the future, but don't hold your breath. You have been warned.
xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger David Hulbert said...

Brilliant! Good work. I'm not sure about the colors though...

For some reason it says you posted that at 2:33am. You should change that.

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home