Thursday, November 24, 2005

Purple furry legs

Well, its been quite a while since I've had time to bog it up, as they (i.e. I) say, but I finally made it! I actually can't remember everything thats happened since the last post, and no one cares because no one reads this anyway, but maybe in the future blogs will be used as a source for history students about the daily lifes of people in the 21st century, and I intend to confuse those people as much as possible by writing utter nonsence and spelling it badly too. On that note, here's what I can remember from the last week and a bit... Well, I got my 1st essay of the year back, and I did rather well, thanks to my tutor being lovely. I also sorted my dissertation title, and I'm doing apocalyptic thought in crusade literature, which sounds super exciting (and sarcasm-free!). Additionally, I went to exeter for the weekend and did some drinking, lots of eating (including icecreams outside in the winter! Hardcore!) and we saw 'Curse of the Were-Rabbit' which was cool, but less cool than 'Corpse Bride' (no Johnny Depp, no Tim Burton...) Ooh, and the week before was amazingly exciting (it all comes flooding back to me) because I went shopping! And I got some purple furry material which has become purple furry leg warmers since then, and a ball dress! I was so excited I couldn't do any work that week, and I didnt care! But since then I have grown to care, as I realised just how much work I have to do... Ahhhrrgggghhh! But I'll be fine. I just wont have time to shop as much as I have been recently, which is probably all for the best. Erm, what else has there been? Ooh, I'm going to see Faithless next week, provided the tickets come. Dave worried me by saying they're getting delivered here, and we've been having some serious post issues recently, but I'm sure that'll turn out ok too. And our house is currently on a building site and vibrates, which is certainly a novel feature. Also we can't afford to heat it 24/7, and we don't have double glazing, so we're all going to die of pneumonia. Hurray! Or terrorists, either way it's all good. Well, I'm pretty sure there's loads more to say, but who cares?! If anyone ever reads this, leave me some nice spam and I'll delete it right away.
xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger David Hulbert said...

Argh my eyes! Crazy colors. Where are the paragraphs?

Faithless! Woo! Tickets have arrived! Woo!

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home