Monday, November 14, 2005

Good bye

This is a just-in-case post. Apparently Royal Holloway is going to be destroyed by a random terrorist attack (a friend of a friend of a friend is an explosives fanatic) so I may not be with you much longer. This post is here so you can't say I didn't warn you, and if I do die you can feel really bad that you didn't come and save me... No, I really just wanted to scare you. Although if the rumour does turn out to be true, it's been exellent blogging with you, and I wish you well in your futures, whatever they may involve. Unless you die of bird flu before...

1 Comments:

Blogger David Hulbert said...

Argh! The terrorists are attacking with spelling and grammar errors! Noooo! :-)

Also, you've got it set up so you need to have a blogger account to comment. Most people don't.

To reduce comment spam (like on the previous post), make it add those word verification things. Tho your spam seems to be funny, so maybe you'd want to keep it.

11:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home