Friday, November 25, 2005

Manky colours

Just a quick one today, as I have nothing to write about and the colours are super manky. It's very cold in Egham, and I lost my gloves which aren't broken, which is sad. But I do have a supervisor, and a secondary supervisor, for my research essay now! And my essays going to be on camparing the ideal of the wilderness in the East in the early Middle Ages to the wilderness in Europe, if anyone has any thoughts on that. But I doubt you will... I also got a really funny email from my tutor, which caused me to lol in a literal sense in the library, which was embarassing. But only a little bit. I also celibrated extended opening hours by leaving the pub early and doing a crossword. Apparently it was -5 outside as I walked home, which wasn't fun. And we still don't have snow, which I'm convinced is for the best. Ooh, this colour is invisible! Is that better? Marginally, I guess that'll do. Erm, what else..? Ooh, my class was cancelled today, so I'm going to dredge through my notes from the first two years to plan my essay. And I have some hard-core filing to do too. But otherwise I have no plans til monday. Hurray! Essays! Well, rather than drawing this out any longer I'll wrap it up. And wish that I could post pictures, but that'll have to wait til another day... xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home