Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The happiness fairy from happy-land

OK, it's been a while, but I've been pretty busy over the last month. Obviously, first there was Christmas (what wasn't great, but had some happy longer-term consequences, see below...), and then the New Year, which was pretty good (and better than I'd anticipated, because we were all together, which was awesomous maximus), and then it was the evening of January 2nd/morning of January 3rd, and Dave told me that he loved me in a text message, which made me so happy I can barely express it in words! No, I take it back, I am too happy to express in words! We then spent a week happily doing nothing, and I got my new phone, which was also cool.
But then we had to come back to uni, which sucked, especially as I was living on my own for a week. Fortunately I went to stay with Becky in Reading for a few days, and we did some hard-core shopping, which was brilliant. And I had a class on thursday so I wasn't bored then either, and I went to see Dave in Exeter on friday til monday! Hurray!
Unfortunately I have loads of work to do this term as it's my final year. But I don't seem to care about my degree any more, which probably isn't a good thing. I seem to be either visiting or being visited every week forever until I don't have to be at uni any more. Hurray to the power of two! This means that I have to work pretty much solidly during the week though, which is considerably less fun. But I'm too happy to care! I hope there aren't any laws limiting the number of exclamation marks in one entry, because if there are I've probably broken them...
Which brings us up to the future. I still have to finish my essay, but that shouldn't take too long. Then i have to decide whether I can be bothered to go to student group or not. Hmmm... At the moment I'm thinking I'm too lazy, but we'll see.
Anyway, that's pretty much all of my news, most of which you'll know already if you're the kind of person who reads this. Also, don't expect many entries in the future - trying to juggle (in a metaphorical sense alone) a boyfriend and the third year of a degree is hard enough without all the extra things I feel obliged to do occasionally. But know that my silence is a happy one (official understatement of the year!), and I wish the same happiness upon you, my lucky reader! xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger David Hulbert said...

Brilliant! It's true, I love you! So much!

6:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=D
Glad you're so happy, tis great! Take care an' all, and hopefully everything'll go really well with your degree anyway.
Love is the bestest
Fern xx

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home