Friday, December 23, 2005

Good mood

Just to appologise for being in a bad mood yesterday, if you'd noticed. I'm in a much better mood today, although it's only 10:11, so I have pleanty of time to swing. Especially as nothing seems to be happening this morning, so I'm going to do some work now. But at least there are some funny bits in my book. Like a school of medieval escatological thought called Muggletonism! How cool is that?! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to work that into my dissertation though... Ooh, and in other news, I now have holes in my ears! All the better to hear you with etc. And I saw Narnia last night, which was cool-for-cats. Especially Phillip. For lovers of Narnia worldwide, there is also the following: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=zLElfJ9YCh0 which you've probably seen before, and if you haven't, it's time you begun. Erm, I guess thats it for now. If you want to go here http://shop.o2.co.uk/shop/o2uk/jsp/handset/SelectHandset.do?menu=y&ref=allphoneslink and tell me what upgrade to get, I'd thank you with some kind of Christmas gift. Otherwise, I'm off to read more about the roots of Joachimism! Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home