Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The end is near!

Well, I'm absolutely terrified now. Hannah said the the provisional date for out group 3 exam is may 8th, and UCL have their exams during my easter holiday, so goodness knows when I'm going to do all my work! Theoretically I'm on campus to finish my book which is due back, but as you can tell I'm not working, which seems to be the standard state of affairs. Maybe this is why I have so much work to do all the time? I guess being away every weekend isn't really helping taht much either, but I feel it's worth the cost. Who needs a degree anyway? It's only 3 years of my life and £xxxxx...
Anyway, somewhat more optimistically, I had an excellent weekend! I went to exeter, where I was horribly ill, but I had Dave to look after me, and we did some fun things too. Including bying beautiful shoes that look like they belong to an elf! They're so lovely! The good news is that I stopped taking the tablets the doctor had given to make me feel better, and I stopped being ill. So I'm going back to the doctors to complain next week. Hurray!
Well, all I've really been up to over the past week is work and feeling ill, so not much to up-date you on here. Except pointing out how horrible this colour is... So on that note I shall leave you. Wish me luck with the insane quantities of work I have to do with minimal motivation and limited time! It's certainly a challenge. But at least I'm happy and stressed, and there is an optimistic future to look forward to tremendously! xxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!
Tis scarily soon... Hope it all goes well! Fern xx

2:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, i wonder if i can leave messages now, last time i tried it wouldn't let me, evil stupid computers... enjoy the work, c ya soon! love, becky x

6:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo! i can.

6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home